Should I Purchase an MG ZSEV With High Mileage (78K)?

I have just updated my previous post, to offer some advice you may find useful ?.
Regarding the lamps …… both are going to be a good upgrade because the factory lamps are SO yellow with regards to their output.
The Gen2 has the LED headlamps which are a very welcome upgrade.

I have just updated my previous post, to offer some advice you may find useful ?.
Regarding the lamps …… both are going to be a good upgrade because the factory lamps are SO yellow with regards to their output.
The Gen2 has the LED headlamps which are a very welcome upgrade.
Thanks for the info 👍

Hi.
Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for all the advice. I have booked Global Tint and have opted for the factory look and also a UV anti glare reflection, for the fronts.
The bulbs are the Osram but so far, removing the cover at tha back of the unit has me stumped. I've tried everything suggested on the forums and watched YouTube videos but they still won't budge.
I'll let you know how I get on 🤔

Hi all.
Just an update with life in my higher mileage 2020 ZS.
All going well. I think i'm almost over the range anxiety 😬.
Having the windows tinted on Friday so obviously looking forward to that.
I have changed the headlight bulbs to Osram. The difference is ok but not quite a big of a difference as I'd imagined.
Small issue but I'll see how I get on.

Hi all.
Just an update with life in my higher mileage 2020 ZS.
All going well. I think i'm almost over the range anxiety 😬.
Having the windows tinted on Friday so obviously looking forward to that.
I have changed the headlight bulbs to Osram. The difference is ok but not quite a big of a difference as I'd imagined.
Small issue but I'll see how I get on.
What is that UV anti glare one that you are doing, what is it supposed to do and where are you having them? Wondering if there's anything not tinted that will keep the interior cooler in summer...

What is that UV anti glare one that you are doing, what is it supposed to do and where are you having them? Wondering if there's anything not tinted that will keep the interior cooler in summer...
Hi. All done. Had back windows tinted.
The job was done by Global Tint. I went with them because of the many recommendations on the forums here. I have to say, the guy was very professional and I'm really happy with result.
It will hopefully keep the car cooler and help with the security aspect too.

Hi all.
All seems to be going well. Now getting 160 miles average range.
Could anyone tell me if this is the latest software version please?
20240415_181535.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom