Sightings

Saw a white SE charging at Trowell services (southbound) on Wednesday night about 18:30. It was the first time I’d seen one in the wild. Nearly went up to chat to the occupant but thought it might be a bit intrusive so didn’t. Looked nice in white.

Saw a white MG 4 Trophy behind me on the M90 near Perth

Whilst driving in Cardiff I saw a blue MG4 and within a minute a white MG4. They are like rabbits; multiplying lol

Saw a white SE charging at Trowell services (southbound) on Wednesday night about 18:30. It was the first time I’d seen one in the wild. Nearly went up to chat to the occupant but thought it might be a bit intrusive so didn’t. Looked nice in white.
If you ever see an orange Trophy around the Lancashire area with me in (my Avatar is me) it feel free to say hi. I'm always happy to chat with people 😁

My wife saw a blue one zooming past her (in our black trophy) on the way to Monmouth. I know there are a few others in the south east Wales area who have one but not seen them yet. Always happy to have a chat if anyone comes across us at a charger or out and about! :)

I saw a white SE on the A55 in N Wales a week or so ago.
Somebody on a test drive ?.
We passed Threeways Garage ( MG ) just off the A55 - one day last week.
You get a very brief view of the dealership, from the expressway.
On our the way down to LLandudno.
I spotted, what looked very much like a orange MG4 parked outside of the showroom.
Most likely to be their demo model.
It will not be too long before we are seeing more MG4’s on the road, than ZS EV facelift models that have been out for almost 12 months now !.
We collected ours in mid March 2022 and they are still pretty hard to spot another one on the road.
I think I have only spotted about 6 in almost 9 months and 7,000 miles covered.

Somebody on a test drive ?.
We passed Threeways Garage ( MG ) just off the A55 - one day last week.
You get a very brief view of the dealership, from the expressway.
On our the way down to LLandudno.
I spotted, what looked very much like a orange MG4 parked outside of the showroom.
Most likely to be their demo model.
Unlikely. this was ~7:30am, 20-ish miles East of there & heading for Chester at 65-70mph.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 506 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back