Silver or blue??

So we went for the silver - got it this morning and love it!!!
IMG_20220302_085816_295~2.jpg

We are very lucky - lots of people who ordered the new ZS have been told not due till September! We only bought our MG5 last week - but I had contacted lots of garages to track ours down. #teamsilver
We are lucky indeed. We ordered ours at the end of November. Hope you enjoy your new car.

Genuine questions - Is white paint that much cheaper than paint of other colours? If so, why is that? If not, why the price hike?
Flat colours are generally a little cheaper than metallics, but in reality think of the white like a £2 Ryanair seat; it's to lead you into the deal and make the headline price lower.

Then, once you have convinced yourself the car is for you, (you want to fly to an airport 35 miles from the city you wish to visit), you are happier to pay the £500-800 uplift for the paint (to add your bags, check in and a drink to the £2 flight to get to £100) as you like the car and we all know white is a PITA to keep clean.

It isn't the colour that makes it cheaper but the fact that it's a solid paint rather than metallic or pearlescent.

Red was the most popular (common) colour 25 years ago and statistically was involved in the most collisions. 😂😂😂

I've had 3 red cars, thought I'd go for silver this time for a change. No doubt these days silver is statistically, involved in more collisions than any other colour 🤔

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom