Dealer only with the MG4 (unless you can find it via the Home Automation route? See posts by @wattmatters). Other models might be able to get the info via OBD2/11.

Dealer only with the MG4 (unless you can find it via the Home Automation route? See posts by @wattmatters). Other models might be able to get the info via OBD2/11.
The Home Assistant integration I have doesn't report SOH. I don't know if that's a limitation of the integration or of the information available via the SAIC API.

But my OBD reader does show a SOH value:

IMG_0495.jpeg

Since it is reporting a 100% SOH value, I guess I'll have to wait to see if/when it drops below that to see what it says and what precision level it reports.

The Home Assistant integration I have doesn't report SOH. I don't know if that's a limitation of the integration or of the information available via the SAIC API.

But my OBD reader does show a SOH value:

View attachment 25301

Since it is reporting a 100% SOH value, I guess I'll have to wait to see if/when it drops below that to see what it says and what precision level it reports.
Why the 2 (differing) SoC values? (SoC and SOC)

SOH mis-reporting will probably be (one of) the EV scandals in 10 years like diesel emissions - 95% SOH but only goes 50 miles :D

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back