Someone is on a 'normal' standard tariff, why would they buy an MG4 in this example?

If you haven't already test drove the MG4 I would suggest you did so, watching other people drive and post reviews/video's doesn't strike me as way that would convince you either way. If nothing else its a good way to kill a couple of hours if you like driving. I have the MG ZS, but if I'm honest its a poor 'drivers' car compared to other cars I've owned (great in many other ways though). The MG4 is a completely different kettle of fish, it drives really well IMO despite being automatic and have ordered one as second family car
Yes, good points.
I actually don't mind that petrol MG ZS actually. That manual 1L petrol exclusive version, with the sunroof and all-round camera don't look a bad runabout. Hardly the last word in handling and speed, but of course that's now what it sets out to be.

No, better as in far, far, lower than that flawed and incomplete study would suggest. For example my own electricity use case is 100% renewable, so it's way lower than that study suggests.

Moving away from global issues, locally do you ever walk along any roads in any town or city at rush hour? It's revolting. Now imagine most of those vehicles not blowing out all that s**t and how much better your walk would be.
1) Yes, the study also uses 2011 petrol cars- they are now generally more 'compliant' than 11 years ago
2) I do walk around rush hour cities. No problem with them personally.

No, better as in far, far, lower than that flawed and incomplete study would suggest. For example my own electricity use case is 100% renewable, so it's way lower than that study suggests.

But, even using the example provided, better is better.

Moving away from global issues, locally do you ever walk along any roads in any town or city at rush hour? It's revolting. Now imagine most of those vehicles not blowing out all that s**t and how much better your walk would be.
I drove a bus for 23 years and the last few were an express service long a dual carriage way. It wasn't until I retired that I realised how much pollution I was breathing in. I now no longer suffer with what felt like I had a cold coming.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom