SOS NEED DETAILS OF UPDATES URGENTLY!!!!

Very true. We all have to express our frustrations as well as our gratitude.
I am just humbly adding that we need to do more if we want MG to do anything about the ZS EV's deficiencies and the poor after purchase care.

Last edited:
Hi Folks,
I am in my nearest Dealership in Hyde. I booked to have comfort 2 update done. I am now here but they are at loss what ECU to load and update.
Please does anyone have the exact details?
Also details of the past updates as well.
I believe the tech should've able to easily find this information himself but he claims to be having difficulty.
Thanks for posting this info. Was the comfort update successfully loaded? Did Stoneacre Hyde charge you for the update and if so, how much did they charge? I'm presuming this was the dealership that supplied the vehicle.

@mykg,
Hi and welcome to the group.
Regarding Stoneacre Hyde, I believe I will be charged about 86 pounds for the update.
They have not updated my car as yet due to multiple misunderstandings about the C2 update.
I have rebooked for next week but I may arrange to go to Chorley Group at Burnley where I acquired the car.

@mykg,
Hi and welcome to the group.
Regarding Stoneacre Hyde, I believe I will be charged about 86 pounds for the update.
They have not updated my car as yet due to multiple misunderstandings about the C2 update.
I have rebooked for next week but I may arrange to go to Chorley Group at Burnley where I acquired the car.
Thanks for your reply I will be interested in how it all goes.

I'm with Stoneacre Derby, (well Spondon really) I pretty sure I was their first customer for the programme upgrades and although a took longer that they first thought, I did stress to them that I wanted all 4 of the upgrades, including the long one. I am very happy with the result.

@Chrispydoc,
Well done. There has been some difficulties with my update at Stoneacre Hyde. They have not done the C2 update before and seem to be having difficulty setting it up.

I'm with Stoneacre Derby, (well Spondon really) I pretty sure I was their first customer for the programme upgrades and although a took longer that they first thought, I did stress to them that I wanted all 4 of the upgrades, including the long one. I am very happy with the result.
Did they charge you for the update?

I have got the delivery of car today. It has been updated to comfort 2. It stills honks ! may be I am doing it wrong.
1. On locking one honk , someone said in another thread if it is not completely locked it will honk so will check it.
2. three honks when I tried to lock it with charging cable connected.

any idea if these are normal ?:unsure:
check if you you have temp gauge and visible on the Info screen.

@Chrispydoc, @Mark Holmes and Folks,
Are we sure MG doesn't know what is said on this Forum? More importantly would MG pay any attention to what we say?
IMO,... MG knows what is said on this forum but whether MG pays attention is a totally different matter.
Agree with you, but on the reading / viewing and reacting part of China I don't. Maybe they do not read this forum because it has not really a big audience to begin with and mostly fans who complain, maybe, but are fans. But I found it remarkable that allmost all remarks on YouTube by Bjørn Nyland (10 things I hate about... ) are fixed with the Comfortpack 2 update. And in august an update that switches preheating of the batteries on, when charging in cold conditions, is comming too. I think also thanks to Bjørn and his 1000km test in cold conditions. So China is watching, but another Channel than this forum.
Furthermore, this EV is the first Chinese car in Europe that is a 100% EV and is the first Chinese car that has got the 5 star rating on the Euro NCAP. Both are major Milestones and important on a very rich and powerfull economic market. After all EU is the biggest trading block in the world, with or without the UK.

@ARvanHAS,
You are absolutely right Bjorn Nyland is a good product reviewer who is well paid to test and give feedback.The people who ask him to review include MG and of course they listen to what he says. Not all his reviews are paid for by Manufacturers but when they pay him, they listen to what he has to say.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom