Spare parts and service

JanBoot

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
We have an MG EHS, and unfortunately I had a collision with another car. The damage is approximately €10,000.
The workshop where the car is being repaired has ordered parts. Before starting the repair, all parts must be received. We have been waiting for that for 2 months now. This is an experience that does not make me happy.
Due to the damage, the car cannot be driven and I cannot get it in time for the annual service. This is important because the car has a 7-year warranty and this is only guaranteed if service is done on time

Supply time for MG parts is terrible. I had a small crash with my MG eHS with damage on the front bumper and headlights and had to wait two months for the new bumper to arrive from China.

Supply time for MG parts is terrible. I had a small crash with my MG eHS with damage on the front bumper and headlights and had to wait two months for the new bumper to arrive from China.
I lost my key fob and ordered a new one costing £270 including coding at my local dealer that was four months ago . Today I had a call saying the key is here, now I have to wait 3 weeks for coding.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is unbelievable, in December I was surprised that it took a long time for the parts to be delivered. I have been waiting for over 3 months now to get my car repaired.
This is crappy service from MG

We have an MG EHS, and unfortunately I had a collision with another car. The damage is approximately €10,000.
The workshop where the car is being repaired has ordered parts. Before starting the repair, all parts must be received. We have been waiting for that for 2 months now. This is an experience that does not make me happy.
Due to the damage, the car cannot be driven and I cannot get it in time for the annual service. This is important because the car has a 7-year warranty and this is only guaranteed if service is done on time

Truly unbelievable, MG's service is below any level.
I have been waiting for parts to repair the car for 5 months.
MG.gif
A quick search in a neighboring country shows me that the parts are in stock there. Unbelievable that MG itself doesn't come up with this idea to help its customers. I have informed the MG dealer, let's see what happens.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom