Speed Limiter / Cruise Control access

Enjoying the Speed Limiter on Intelligent setting. It’s worked well on a drive through Coventry suburbs and was not confused by a 20mph sign on a left fork which always triggered a slowdown on the Merc 250e which I’ve just traded in for this.

I find it really irritating having to change between modes in the screen but ho hum.

It’s worked well on a drive through Coventry suburbs and was not confused by a 20mph sign on a left fork which always triggered a slowdown on the Merc 250e which I’ve just traded in for this.
Mine reduced me to 10mph yesterday as it saw the speed sign in the car park if a Tesco I was passing

Will try that, thanks @calwoo

I do however have the R40 firmware. The top bar shows 'Off/ACC/TJA' setting and not the 'Mode' selection underneath. Will try during my lunchbreak if it's there when I turn it off though.

Hi!

Picked my MG4 up yesterday and I've done a few short journeys today. I've got a question about the cruise control and speed limit features.

When I switch the car off and come back to it later, the button on the steering wheel to control cruise/limiter doesn't do anything. I need to go into the car settings on the infotainment screen and select either cruise or speed limiter before it will work.

It's there a way to have the car remember the setting so I don't need to go into the settings to choose on every journey or is this like the LKA where it will always reset every trip?

Seems like a poor design of that's the case, my Kia and VW troc have the same features and could be controlled from the steering wheel no problem.
Middle button the left? If so, mine works fine.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 545 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back