Spoiler install on MG4 SE

There was a fella on one of the MG4 facetube group's, who appeared to be a former saic employee and was looking to source and sell on MG parts, alloy wheels from the upcoming go faster mg4 and rear spoilers were mentioned along with other bits and bobs.
I think you are talking about me :)

Came across this video which appears to be a Hong Kong RHD spec MG4, not sure if all standard as apart from the differences with it having some black alloys and brown coloured seat covers, I was suprised to see it seems to have both the SE lower spoiler and Trophy upper spoiler combination.

Rest of the car seems standard SE spec e.g. non gloss upper door/window trims, standard front led lights etc.

black_se_withspoiler_02.JPG

black_se_withspoiler_03.JPG

66865221_10157945219834305_8449680777091743744_n.jpg

There are some trophy owners who would love to remove the spoiler if a kit was availed to plug the holes. There may be some of these trophy spoilers coming onto the market later on….

There are some trophy owners who would love to remove the spoiler if a kit was availed to plug the holes. There may be some of these trophy spoilers coming onto the market later on….

Just go to an automatic car wash, the impression I get is one of those will remove the trophy spoiler no problem.

The boot lip is a part of the SE's aerodynamics, so if a Trophy has the spoilers removed, the boot lip should be added and if going the other way, the bootlip should be removed.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back