Tempted with the KIA EV6

Test drove one, loved it, ordered one, waited, Scot Gov changed their EV loan criteria, EV6 not included anymore, so cancelled….. so my local Kia dealer will have a Pearl white, AWD EV6 with heat pump coming in March!

Got to say, the power of the RWD version is not much different to my MG5. The tech is brilliant and the drive is very “stable”. Handling not outstanding, but a very capable car with lots of room!

Test drove one, loved it, ordered one, waited, Scot Gov changed their EV loan criteria, EV6 not included anymore, so cancelled….. so my local Kia dealer will have a Pearl white, AWD EV6 with heat pump coming in March!

Got to say, the power of the RWD version is not much different to my MG5. The tech is brilliant and the drive is very “stable”. Handling not outstanding, but a very capable car with lots of room!
That's a shame, I thought as long as you ordered it during the scheme you were OK? I agree the RWD didn't feel any faster than my MG5, It just never wheel spinned. But it did have big boy 20" super tyres compared to the MG5 16" super eco crappy tyres

That's a shame, I thought as long as you ordered it during the scheme you were OK? I agree the RWD didn't feel any faster than my MG5, It just never wheel spinned. But it did have big boy 20" super tyres compared to the MG5 16" super eco crappy tyres
No, I ordered but I never got an invoice to submit to EST…. So I’m out of luck. Besides, we like our top spec VW GOLF GTE so we are happy to keep it running for a bit longer.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom