Tesla Charging Update, ZS EV, Free or Not Any Official Guide?

I asked the salesman as we have bought 3 cars from him so I am not excepting a bill and certainly won’t be paying for it
I totally agree, but I am 100% sure that the service department will be asking the sales department to pick up the bill for the time taken !.
Unless they can get MG to pay for it of course.
Although both departments work under the same roof and the same dealership name, they are normally run as two completely separate entities.
It was the same when I worked in a large dealership many moons ago.
Some things never change 😂.

I too had heard MG had written to dealerships stating the Tesla SW update should be free. My Trophy Connect was in for its first service at the end of March. I was quoted £100 for the update so declined (I charge away from home a couple of times a month). I would still like to get the update.

I will be very interested to see how @Rutsy gets on with his claim

Question for the Mods is if we could put a poll up to see who has been charged for the update and those that got it free?
Nothing new to report. Still waiting for Motor Ombudsman to initiate the arbitration it's agreed to conduct.. I've chased them but no response to that either.

I totally agree, but I am 100% sure that the service department will be asking the sales department to pick up the bill for the time taken !.
Unless they can get MG to pay for it of course.
Although both departments work under the same roof and the same dealership name, they are normally run as two completely separate entities.
It was the same when I worked in a large dealership many moons ago.
Some things never change 😂.
Fortunately it is a family owned dealership that I have used for many years and they are ‘normally’ very good. We will see next week

So, I have a 2022 SR. I went to a tesla charger yesterday, I didn't know anything about not connecting to to them. Used their app, no problems. I've had two yearly services. Have I missed something or is it not an issue with the 2022 zs anyhow?

So, I have a 2022 SR. I went to a tesla charger yesterday, I didn't know anything about not connecting to to them. Used their app, no problems. I've had two yearly services. Have I missed something or is it not an issue with the 2022 zs anyhow?
You have the fix, you are all good.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom