Tesla's Model S Plaid

Paul798

Novice Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the Tesla Model S Plaid for a while now but, before I make a decision I would like to hear other people's opinions on the car.

Any thoughts?

Other than the occasional thrill, I wouldn't personally get one. The acceleration from start up of a standard electric car is more than enough for me. On one of the MG reviews they were stating that the car is set for comfort but is not much fun for shooting round corners.. thats just perfect for me.

Any thoughts?

Excessive!

It's too wide for a lot of UK roads and unnecessarily rapid given the speed limits.

The Western world needs to realise that our use of resources relative to the rest of the world is unsustainable. An EV may be better than an ICE, but egregious consumption should be avoided.

I've been looking at the Tesla Model S Plaid for a while now but, before I make a decision I would like to hear other people's opinions on the car.

Any thoughts?
This is primarily an MG forum. Can I suggest you go and ask on a Tesla forum where the knowledge of poorly built EVs will be better represented.

Buy one and let us know how you get one with it, i'd buy one if i could afford one.

So where did your post on the dog award go?
You didn't seem to like my comment so appears the thread was deleted.

We can't give it and not take it back in
1654976239334.gif

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom