The car as a person - or possibly a pet

Tesla have encouraged naming your cars from day 1. Once named it appears on everything related - app etc, bearing that name. My M3P is Dolores (after the character in WestWorld). MY is Tara after Tara Banks - guesses why accepted... There is also a Kia Soul called Betty - named after Ugly Betty 😞. My German Motorcycle is called Boris. 🤪 My ZS was not very imaginatively called Morris - after Morris Garages.

I am obviously not in the same league as you lot, mine is called Ernie, normally I have to say you are too young to understand, in this forum being one of the youngest, I guess you will all start singing :ROFLMAO:

I am obviously not in the same league as you lot, mine is called Ernie, normally I have to say you are too young to understand, in this forum being one of the youngest, I guess you will all start singing :ROFLMAO:
You've just sent me down a you-tube rabbit hole. Ernie The Fastest Milkman In The West followed by Star Trekkin and then The Chicken Song.

You can name your MG4 by tapping the top of the battery status screen on the iSmart app, then Vehicle Name.

Last edited:
You've just sent me down a you-tube rabbit hole. Ernie The Fastest Milkman In The West followed by Star Trekkin and then The Chicken Song.

You can name your MG4 by tapping the top of the battery status screen on the iSmart app, then Vehicle Name.
No such joy on the ZS 😢 but glad you just had a blast from the past.:)

Yep, I also drive an 'Ernie'. No doubt for exactly the same reason!

Jesus wept, that puts me off them a bit…
It’s like the forced flair scene from ‘office space’

I’m guessing that you would like the farting feature in the Tesla software either.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom