Torque Pro PIDs for MG5 here

Hi, what does the app symbol look like as I have tried torque pro but not much luck and the ZS app doesn't show me everything just this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-180210.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-180210.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 142
Do any of you experience the alarm going off while the car is locked? It started to happen since I'm using Torque pro and ODBII device. But never happend when I used the MGZSEV app from the forum.
Thread 'Project OBD2 - Mobile App v1.2.1' Project OBD2 - Mobile App v1.2.1
yup, alarm has gone off on me twice when I forget to unplug the odb dongle. mg zs ev here. not right away but seemingly hours afterwards. annoying the neighborhood I'm sure.

Can any of these apps send notifications when a charge threshold is met? For example, could I leave a phone connected to the ODB2 dongle in the car and have it send text/email when car hits 80%? In a pseudo version of a connected app sort of way?

Can any of these apps send notifications when a charge threshold is met? For example, could I leave a phone connected to the ODB2 dongle in the car and have it send text/email when car hits 80%? In a pseudo version of a connected app sort of way?
Not that I'm aware of biffo.

Maybe if you're good at programming? But you have to leave your car unlocked otherwise the alarm will go off. I guess you'd better use your phones alarm instead and go take a look every ehr ... Depending on the temp and chargerspeed and chargelevel of the battery... Say 10kWh per 10minutes on average max load?

Hi all,

Sorry for the thread necromancy (and for asking this in another MG torque thread), but I have a little question about this.

I've got the files for my MG5 in the right place on my Pixel 6, the Dashboards are in their folder and on the Realtime info screen so are all good to go, but I've put the MG5.csv into the extendedpids folder, but whenever I go to 'Add predefined set', the MG5 does not appear on the list.

Does anyone have an inkling about why this might be the case?

Thanks!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom