Towbar on MG ZS EV

Pricey and if you already own a cycle carrier you will need to check if it is compatible with this type or ball. Note it has two protruding pins which are designed to stop you hitching a trailer or caravan.
I live in the Netherlands, and have a towbar. I was on vacation last weeks with a bikecarrier (towbar suitcase). But my bikecarrier could only be fitted on a towbar without pins. So I got rid of the pins myselve with a grinder and afterwards some paint.

I live in the Netherlands, and have a towbar. I was on vacation last weeks with a bikecarrier (towbar suitcase). But my bikecarrier could only be fitted on a towbar without pins. So I got rid of the pins myselve with a grinder and afterwards some paint.
I thought about this but it would be risky once an owner came to resell their MG. The new owner may assume that it has a towbar so it must be legal to tow. I believe that cycle carriers that fit on towballs should all be made so that they can fit on both towballs that have a pin and not.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom