Turning off day and tail lights while vehicle is on

For when I'm at the drive-in cinema. Or just parked in a car park waiting on my children to finish their classes.

I have the same problem. Always being asked to turn off my lights when at the drive-in, but those DRLs won’t turn off. I have to literally cover them so I won’t be kicked out of the cinema. I wish there were a software fix that gives the option to turn them off without having to turn off the car also.

I am sure I read somewhere in this forum if you plug in a OBDII adapter you can deactivate them via that. Though they would stay off until reactivated. So not exactjy a quick switch on or off as equired. But a choice to not have them on ever.

I am sure I read somewhere in this forum if you plug in a OBDII adapter you can deactivate them via that.
I'm pretty sure that you can do it using the unofficial Thai app. At least for the Mark 1, I don't know if it will wok for the Mark 2 or beyond. Find it in the following forum:

I'm pretty sure that you can do it using the unofficial Thai app. At least for the Mark 1, I don't know if it will wok for the Mark 2 or beyond. Find it in the following forum:

I can confirm the app works, you just have to keep the app connected to the obd reader otherwise they turn back on.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom