Tyre pressure sensor

LiamJ

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Advice appreciated. All four tyres showed up as 'low tyre pressure' during a cold snap we had a couple of weeks ago (-4 or so). I didn't really need to use the car during this period so left it until we got back to 0 to 5 degrees (or thereabout) and then pumped them back up to the recommended psi. However, I'm still getting a warning every time I turn the car on for all four tyres. Anyone else come across this? Thanks in advance.

Is that a warning after you have driven the car for a while?

I have been getting this too, they seem to struggle at low temperatures. They tend to sort themselves out once warm.

I had this last week.... checked and pressured to the correct setting. The pressure warning went away after a mile or so.

The manual say that the car takes a distance to 're-learn' what the sensors are doing. Been fine ever since.

As above, you need to drive the car for a bit.
Thanks to you both. I'd actually driven it from Manchester to Leeds and back when I posted this but it's now finally gone off. Just updating with that to give a time scale for others who might have this problem and search the forum.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom