Tyre reviews

Teichoscopia

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
I thought that I would share a link to this useful resource. Nothing there for the MG4 yet, but I used it every time I needed to buy new tyres for my last car. The reviews are crowd sourced. Hopefully with enough reviews tyre scores should become reasonably objective and reliable.

I thought that I would share a link to this useful resource. Nothing there for the MG4 yet, but I used it every time I needed to buy new tyres for my last car. The reviews are crowd sourced. Hopefully with enough reviews tyre scores should become reasonably objective and reliable.

I like this site (link Below) If I were still in the Highlands it would be cross climate 2, but now that I am a saft southerner will go for the Hankook Kinenergy 4s2's in the autumn for my ZS.

Last edited:
I'm not planning to replace the tyres any time soon (I've only had the car a week and half), but it will be useful to see what tyres people find work best for the car. It will be interesting to see if any EV-specific tyres work better.

I'm not planning to replace the tyres any time soon (I've only had the car a week and half), but it will be useful to see what tyres people find work best for the car. It will be interesting to see if any EV-specific tyres work better.

EV specific tyres…
The new ‘fancy HDMI leads’, but for cars.

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 493 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel