It looks lovely. I would be in the market for one… but, I lack confidence in the MG dealer network and MG themselves when it comes to supporting the customer.

It looks lovely. I would be in the market for one… but, I lack confidence in the MG dealer network and MG themselves when it comes to supporting the customer.
That's a valid concern, I'd be interested if it is in the low £40k bracket, not at £55k (the base model is the one I'd want).

That's a valid concern, I'd be interested if it is in the low £40k bracket, not at £55k (the base model is the one I'd want).

Just reading today the price for the Cyberstar in China is $33.350 whilst in the UK its $70,460 more than twice the price, I get that there will be a difference but surely not by that amount. :eek:

Cyberstar makes its debut in Scotland test drives 16-17 Sept

This is at the Arnold Clark Innovation centre in Whiteinch, Glasgow. Unusually this is not a sales centre, but has displays of battery systems, chargers etc + a wide range of EVs to test drive.

Just been invited by email for canapes and drinks at Luscombe Leeds to see the new Cyberster next wed evening 13th Sept.
Unfortunately will not be able to attend.

Anything for South or London? The lady mentioned earlier in the year it could be available to test drive from End of this year.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom