• We have updated MGEVs and introduced rules for using our Classifieds forums. For more information, please click here.

For Sale *UPDATED* MG ZS EV 2022 LR (73 KWH) Trophy Connect FOR SALE - Brand New - £35,375 - available Feb 2023

frb123

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
UPDATED

Hello there

I am expecting delivery shortly (sometime during February, confirmed by dealer today, 18th Jan 23)
of a LR MG ZS EV TROPHY CONNECT in SILVER.

For clarity this is the pre spec changes vehicle (the update came mid 2022 not sure exactly when), so we're talking the one including the panoramic retractable "sky roof" sunroof etc.

Changes from previous to current spec are detailed here (my understanding being that the sole change is the sky roof - the rest of the car being the exact same vehicle simply minus the panoramic roof)

This car is offered for sale at £35,375 - it will be technically 2nd RK as I will be first, mileage will be from the dealers to my house (0.8m) ... So should still be 0! + Any test drive mileage.

Will include type 2 cable (100%) and mats (tbc). Will be stored in garage prior to sale.

If you would like to start a conversation around purchasing this vehicle from me then please PM me and we can go from there. Any queries obviously entirely welcome too.

Many thanks indeed

Francis

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom