Is there a list of voice commands somewhere?
I've been looking for it everywhere for a while and only found the "Hector" ones that do not work... some of them will tell you "function not implemented"...

Attachments

• 1683462694642.jpg
    1683462694642.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 141
Thanks. Doesn't seem to stay on long enough.

You can still change the temp and speed without it being on the screen
Yep. Thumbstick up/down changes temp, left/right changes fan speed.
It stays active until you press the right ⭐ again, which will change the thumbstick back to controlling the sound system.

It stays active until you press the right ⭐ again, which will change the thumbstick back to controlling the sound system.
I think some people (some Trophy owners?) have an issue where the AC popup doesn't stay up for long. In my SE the AC popup does indeed stay there until I press the right Star again.

Thanks. Doesn't seem to stay on long enough.

This seems to be a bug on the Trophy, and Trophy owners really need to tell MG about it. On the SE it works properly. The HVAC controls come up when you press the star button, then stay visible until you press it again. I find it really great.

However, as NewMG4me said, Trophy owners report that the function still works even if you're not seeing the screen. So you can presumably do as I do now I'm used to it. Press the star button, toggle temperature and fan up or down as required, then press the star again, all without taking my eyes from the road. Whether the HVAC controls are on the screen isn't important.

However, as NewMG4me said, Trophy owners report that the function still works even if you're not seeing the screen. So you can presumably do as I do now I'm used to it. Press the star button, toggle temperature and fan up or down as required, then press the star again, all without taking my eyes from the road. Whether the HVAC controls are on the screen isn't important.
Indeed. This is how I use the function.

You can still change the temp and speed without it being on the screen

Good to know: I'll give it a go.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 520 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 48 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel