Volume on mg zsev sat nav

Huskiemg

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Does anyone know how to turn on volume on new mg zs

Iv e managed to reset say nv,but no voice sound

Try to pull down from the top of the screen. This should present a screen with multiple sliders for different volumes.

Thanks I'll try that.

The pull down menu is for the media not the the Sat nav volume.
What a mystery

Can any one help

I don't have any sound at all on Sat nav
So in the settings hmadsen suggested above, you don't have a volume slider for the voice guidance similar to page 18 of the manual?

The easiest thing to try is launching the navigation and simply using the normal volume control.
Failing that, have you actually gone into the sat nav options (the 3 dots tabled as 'more' on page 28), and checked under each menu to see whether there are any volume settings there?

Attachments

• ZS11EMCE_EU_COLOR_RADIO_Navi_Manual_EN.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 270
Think Iv e worked it out.when the Sat nav voice is speaking you can adjust volume off the the plus and minus buttons for the radio.as the Sat nav voice overrides the the radio.wife will try that when she finishes work tonight.

Think Iv e worked it out.when the Sat nav voice is speaking you can adjust volume off the the plus and minus buttons for the radio.as the Sat nav voice overrides the the radio.wife will try that when she finishes work tonight.
That's exactly what the posts above said to try, i.e launching the navigation and simply using the normal volume control.... so no great mystery after all :oops:

It's well worth giving the manual another glance just in case anything was misread - it'll save time & headache with other functions.

Lol that what I said before 🧱

I think there is a setting, under volume settings (the same place to turn down the indicator sound which is called vehicle alert), next option should be voice guidance.

Going off second hand info. Not got my car yet to check.

Can any one help
Again - It helps if you start your question with which ZS EV model you want help with as the answer could differ between Gen 1 and Gen 2 models, thanks.
The year of the car will get you pretty close.
Yes - there is a facility to increase the volume of the spoken word, via a slide control settings in Sat Nav settings I believe.
I seem to remember adjusting it on both of the Gen1 and Gen 2 models I think ?.
This adjustment is independent to the volume settings for controlling the volume of the radio etc.

Adjustable on the Gen 1 in the nav menus as well as different voice options.

I don't have any sound at all on Sat nav
Hi, I have same problem on my new mg zs ev 27plate,
I found out how to make satnav work, but unfortunately still Jo sound on satnav, it's driving me around rhe bend.
Any advise would be much appreciated.

Maybe get someone else to look at the solutions posted instead, and work through them for you.
O vhad same problem on my zs ev 72 plate, I rang mg romford spoke to ronica she guided me through it, now sound on satnav.
Touch mg pilot, then on car, on right hand side, scroll down past Bluetooth, wireless, if,I think it was the 6th one and that said voice control fir satnav, just alter tge toggle, mine was off, and then it's sorted.
Hope that helps.

I swiped from the top and I think I increased the voice slider and the sat nav increased in volume?

The easiest way to alter the volume on the sat nav, is to use the volume up/down buttons when the sat nav is actually speaking directions.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom