What’s the symbol?

calwoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy ER
IMG_7502.jpeg

Any idea what the dull symbol on the right of the ac box refers to?

The RH Star button can be set to AC. However I cannot remember ever seeing the icon lit when I have activated the AC. In the Trophy the AC screen disappears quickly after the star button is pressed and I have often felt that the icon should be lit. I suppose the AC button under the info display being lit was considered sufficient.

In the SE the AC screen stays visible until you press the star a second time. That the Trophy doesn't do this is probably a bug. There has been a report of a new Trophy updata which fixes it.

On the subject of screens

What is that little round logo in the bottom right hand screen that displays 3 with a couple of colours going round it in the small infotainment screen? (Newbie)

The RH Star button can be set to AC. However I cannot remember ever seeing the icon lit when I have activated the AC. In the Trophy the AC screen disappears quickly after the star button is pressed and I have often felt that the icon should be lit. I suppose the AC button under the info display being lit was considered sufficient.
If you change temp or fan speed straight away it stays on. You do have to be quick.

What is that little round logo in the bottom right hand screen that displays 3 with a couple of colours going round it in the small infotainment screen? (Newbie)
That's the Regen level.

Page 30 of the owners manual tells you what the various items on the driver's screen are
1696055520911.png

@nutsucow you can find an online version of the owner's manual here

Or you can order a printed copy from Sloucher at cost + postage.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back