What’s Your Average Monthly Mileage?

CarbonEV

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 XPOWER
How many miles do you roughly do with your MG4?

I’ve recently moved work offices to somewhere that’s 2 miles away & a very walkable route, so I’ve been able to cut out my morning commute - and car park charges! (Usually £7 per day).

Since I’ve owned my MG4 for about 5-6 weeks now, I’ve covered about 190 miles.

A lot lower than my peak of 2,200 miles per month in my previous car (commute and personal journeys).

What’s your current total mileage, length of ownership & average monthly miles?

Cant comment on MG4 yet, but as a comparison, had the EV6 for just over 21 months and had covered 4925 upon collection a week ago. Although for 15 months of that time had another car, but no longer have, so mileage will increase, retired for 3 years so no work commute.

I did 5k miles in my first year. (1st service was end of last month). So that's around 420 miles per month, or 96 miles per week.

I've had the car 7 months and done about 5,500 miles. This was skewed somewhat by a road trip in August which covered about 1,000 miles all told, in three days.

Being retired and no commute, I do about 230 miles a month, just a daily trip to town for my breakfast and one or two days shopping.

End of 1st month tomorrow and will be around 800. Have tried to rein in the unnecessary trips just for any excuse to drive it. Lease is 10k miles p/a so just under for now.

11250 miles in 13.5 months, so around 830 miles per month.
Retired so no commuting but several trips to and from Scotland add to the miles.

Currently averaging 4110 per month so far with the 407 😁 days I’ve had my tango trophy, just ticked over 55k of school transport (taxi) work, same journey of around 260 miles a day 5 days a week over 39 school weeks each year, it’s very rarely used for any personal journeys & don’t think anyone has ever sat behind me or the middle rear seat, there’s a fun fact for a tuesday 😅.

Currently averaging 4110 per month so far with the 407 😁 days I’ve had my tango trophy, just ticked over 55k of school transport (taxi) work, same journey of around 260 miles a day 5 days a week over 39 school weeks each year, it’s very rarely used for any personal journeys & don’t think anyone has ever sat behind me or the middle rear seat, there’s a fun fact for a tuesday 😅.
wow that's a lot of miles. How's the car holding up, trim rattles tyre wear etc. what have the servicing costs been like. It should be interesting info for those of us who intend to hold on to our cars for a few years.

I'm guessing it's(the taxi) single shifted? Used to clock up 100,000miles annually, city based, double shifted.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back