• Volcanic Orange

Votes: 21 13.9%
  • Racing Green

Votes: 15 9.9%

• Total voters

Ermski

Standard Member
Reaction score
Very Curious find out the answer to this, what is most popular? i choose black, i like the look of it and its been ages since i have a black car

Grey because it hides a lot of 'sins' and it keeps the car low key. I wanted to red, but I've had so many red cars over the years I fancied a change.

Im surprised, black is coming last....i guess i have a bit of exclusivity ;)
In my personal opinion, the car doesn't appear as appealing in black unless it's meticulously maintained, clean, and shining. The black color doesn't highlight the car's usual impressive accents, making it look somewhat lackluster. Personally, I prefer colors like white, orange, red, and to a slightly lesser extent, grey. Of course, preferences in cars vary, so your mileage may vary. ;)

I get the comment about the black and I'm not shy in saying i wont be cleaning it much throughout the winter so it will look a bit naff until i get the clay out in the spring. My Daughters boyfriend finds cleaning cars relaxing and sometimes surprises me with a full wash and wax so i may get lucky between now and April :)

I have black but I saw a red MG4 that looked nice. I don't like the light blue and orange - not attractive at all.

Is racing green only available for xpower? If so it might be prudent to remove as it will skew result percentages.

IMG_4404.jpeg
IMG_4402.jpeg

I’m happy with Grey 😍 I’ve had it Ceramic’d…

Wasn't there a previous poll about car colours? 🤷‍♂️

Camden Grey here.

Yeah but it named them all wrong!

Ah ok sorry, i didn't know. If a admin is available Please delete ,

Nah. It's still fun. We can go round again!

I was really taken by the blue and people are always admiring the colour. I was prepared to wait for an order to go through to get the colour, but it turned out the dealer had exactly the car I wanted waiting to be prepped for sale. (And he sold an identical car to @alix only two weeks previously as it happens.) He did try his best to talk me into a Trophy or an LR (or even to wait for the X-Power when I mentioned it in slightly wistful tones) but finally he gave in and sold me what I wanted.

This is Caliban on his first morning in his new home. Still turning heads seven months later.

1702339553929.png

The blue looks quite different in different lights - to the point where people speculated there was more than one blue. But there is only one.

The blue looks quite different in different lights - to the point where people speculated there was more than one blue. But there is only one.
Blue is a funny colour to photograph as those of us who have tried to photograph bluebells in the spring know. They often come out with a red/purple tinge.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 494 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back