What colour did you choose?

Wife went for the blue trophy long range liked the white myself. Had a black car once.. never again. My wife’s current car also blue so she’s probably right.
June delivery date at the moment, but dealer reckons Aug is realistic

Id probably take any colour bar the light blue if a cancellation came up with the first shipment , Down for the second shipment myself so not expecting anything until September at the earliest , I think it looks well in most of the colours bar the duck egg blue , silver looks classy , black looks good too though Im well aware of the difficulties in keeping black looking its best

Id probably take any colour bar the light blue if a cancellation came up with the first shipment , Down for the second shipment myself so not expecting anything until September at the earliest , I think it looks well in most of the colours bar the duck egg blue , silver looks classy , black looks good too though Im well aware of the difficulties in keeping black looking its best
Isn't there just the one blue? I wouldn't call it light or duck egg? 🤔

Gone for a dynamic red SE standard range. I originally ordered a blue MG5 but couldn't resist. Especially as its available now and it's my fave colour 😍

I knew I'd seen that Battersea blue somewhere before. 🤭
Allegro.jpg

this two year old MG is what I mean when I refer to " duckegg blue "

this is the other blue

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom