What do you think of mg5 insurance 32d?

We settled for LV in the end, I despise giving money to the comparison sites, they are responsible for a huge across the board rise in the last several years as middle men profit making, a decent price however LV gave us as good a price & have an interesting EV policy cover, they will pay for recovery of your electric vehicle if you run out of charge separate from any effect of your normal claim cover. I suppose the reality is hardly anyone’s going to run of charge, but a nice addition & could be useful if you forget.

We settled for LV in the end, I despise giving money to the comparison sites, they are responsible for a huge across the board rise in the last several years as middle men profit making, a decent price however LV gave us as good a price & have an interesting EV policy cover, they will pay for recovery of your electric vehicle if you run out of charge separate from any effect of your normal claim cover. I suppose the reality is hardly anyone’s going to run of charge, but a nice addition & could be useful if you forget.
Most insurance companies do the recover if out of charge thing, it's also in your AA MG Assistance that comes with the car.

It is sham to request insurance increase meant for the driver who has 8 year NCB. I despite the car insurance in the UK....it does not make any sense.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom