What have you bought for your Xpower this week ?

Like it! Me personally wouldn't Plasidip the Electric badge. But that's just me. 🙂👍

No, I agree with you m8.

I think I want to do it but.......

Wow @Bricktop X PWR you have your own rally stage 🤣

That's just my bit m8.

It's another mile to the main road.

And that's a B road!!!🤣

20240229_123405.jpg

20240229_124923.jpg

Now you know why my car's always filthy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So my new X Power badge arrived last week and I finally got around to fitting it today.

I was umming and ahhing about where to put it, what to put it with, put it on the left, put in on the right?

Plastidip the MG4 and electric badge?

Not pladtidip, just remove the MG4 lettering etc etc etc.

I decided I wanted to have the Green writing in the electric badge, pick out the Green line in the X Power badge.

I was too lazy to plastidip the electric badge and faff about picking out the paint in the letters.

Might do it in the summer if I change my mind.

View attachment 24427

View attachment 24429

View attachment 24428

Because I am a finickity bugger, I've since binned the electric badge and moved the X Power badge, 1 inch to the left.
Much happier now.🤣

No picture. (Soz)

Thought this would be a good long term thread to add any accessories we buy for our XPower's

After seeing Dr Andy Perry's Xpower badges I though I'd get one - not sure where I'll put it yet though !

View attachment 23706
I de badged mine but this is how it looks now.
Note the scream badge (centre low) thats their face when I flog its golly 😎. Then just the xpower badge so they know what they saw.

Attachments

• IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    788.9 KB · Views: 69
I de badged mine but this is how it looks now.
Note the scream badge (centre low) thats their face when I flog its golly 😎. Then just the xpower badge so they know what they saw.
Love the scream badge and the plate. But me personally prefer the de-badged look.
Only my opinion of course. Your motors
looking good. 😎🙂👍

Greetings!
This week I decided to change the Orange brake covers. First I had the logo reproduced, then I had them wrapped (£100 inc 2 full sets of decals so I had a spare set). Then I got some valve caps & nut covers (ali express). Been planning it for a while & finally got it done. I also changed the “nasty” bolts holding them on with stainless steel. Finally this week I put a scream badge & x power badge on my boot, Ive had it bare for a month. Ive got the correct size Black MG4 coming but I think I will leave it as it is. Busy week but really pleased with my results. Every x power has Orange but IF mg saw mine they would up their game 🫡

Love the scream badge and the plate. But me personally prefer the de-badged look.
Only my opinion of course. Your motors
looking good. 😎🙂👍
I liked it de badged. Trouble is I had 4 x power badges looking for a job 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    788.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7782.jpeg
    IMG_7782.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7783.jpeg
    IMG_7783.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 68
Greetings!
This week I decided to change the Orange brake covers. First I had the logo reproduced, then I had them wrapped (£100 inc 2 full sets of decals so I had a spare set). Then I got some valve caps & nut covers (ali express). Been planning it for a while & finally got it done. I also changed the “nasty” bolts holding them on with stainless steel. Finally this week I put a scream badge & x power badge on my boot, Ive had it bare for a month. Ive got the correct size Black MG4 coming but I think I will leave it as it is. Busy week but really pleased with my results. Every x power has Orange but IF mg saw mine they would up their game 🫡
Love it! 😎🙂👍

Greetings!

One word m8.

Tasty.

First I had the logo reproduced, then ..............

I could do with a set of logos for mine (probably in red or white to go over my black caliper covers) ... did you do them yourself or go somewhere for them and if so where, and how much please ?

I could do with a set of logos for mine (probably in red or white to go over my black caliper covers) ... did you do them yourself or go somewhere for them and if so where, and how much please ?
Hi Johny, details below. Ask for Paul. I did tell him I would put the logos on here tbh. No idea on price but ive known him 20 years.

Attachments

• IMG_7804.jpeg
    IMG_7804.jpeg
    530 KB · Views: 36
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom