What software version is the latest

Ah, so ZS does get OTA updates?!?
Technically it can receive some kind of updates. In practice, this has never happened.

For core updates - it needs to be done at a dealer.

I expect this is done this way as a safety measure to ensure that the core car software is only installed under controlled conditions. Imagine someone starting an update, then driving off or their battery running out, or their 4G signal faltering...

Anyone had a problem with the sat nav just stopping working? MG after 4 hours of waiting g said we had to do updates from home… trying but nothing happening. Anyone else experienced this?

Anyone had a problem with the sat nav just stopping working? MG after 4 hours of waiting g said we had to do updates from home… trying but nothing happening. Anyone else experienced this?
When you said you have tried do you mean you downloaded the map and put it on a USB stick?

It says down load car information so that the maps can work out what’s missing and then we could up load.
So it doesn’t even start the first bit
For sat nav update you need to download on your pc then put on a usb stick then update in the car

For sat nav update you need to download on your pc then put on a usb stick then update in the car
I have been looking for the map updates but can't find them, I'm very happy to do it myself, I would rather it was an OTA automatic thing, but......... So my maps are HERE_EU_21Q2_2021.............. There must be an update somewhere. I've found a couple of links but they seem to be broken.

I have been looking for the map updates but can't find them, I'm very happy to do it myself, I would rather it was an OTA automatic thing, but......... So my maps are HERE_EU_21Q2_2021.............. There must be an update somewhere. I've found a couple of links but they seem to be broken.
Have you tried to stick your Vin in here User manuals

Although I bought my MGZS EV LR Trophy 2022, last October. This is my first forum post. During this time I've been loitering & avidly reading so many helpful reassurances and fixes. Particular thankyou to N2sty for many sage moments.

Monday I took my car back to the dealer following many 'ACC system unavailable' faults etc.
From the forum & last weeks podcast it seemed there was a software fix that might also allow tesla public and MFG chargers to communicate with car better.
The dealer wasnt happy about the forum suggestions saying he ignored them completely and he has been told by MG to only do updates they specifically allow them to do.
They updated some (EVCC CCU BMS UCU & TC) but not PCU BCM or MAP.
They said there was no map update and the Q2 2021 version I had was the latest!

Today I put my vin number in the mgmotor.EU website (as suggested) and it gave me a map update for 'luxury' (which I believe is the Trophy edition here?) Dated Q1 2023 !!!!

Thought everyone should know it looks like the long awaited, lesser spotted, fabled map update could be here (at least for some).

Today I put my vin number in the mgmotor.EU website (as suggested) and it gave me a map update for 'luxury' (which I believe is the Trophy edition here?) Dated Q1 2023 !!!!
Just downloaded it's still 22q2 unfortunately it doesn't seem to matter if you luxury or comfort it's the same maps

Just downloaded it's still 22q2 unfortunately it doesn't seem to matter if you luxury or comfort it's the same maps
I actually tried both, my car is the Trophy Connect and the Comfort version didn't load and came up with errors. Luxury worked straight away. but yes 22Q2

I actually tried both, my car is the Trophy Connect and the Comfort version didn't load and came up with errors. Luxury worked straight away. but yes 22Q2
Oh sorry.. it said Q1 2023 on the screen... and I took them at thier word.. Q2 2022 will still be an update for me when I can remember where I put the memory stick. :) Thankyou for your help on this wonderful forum.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom