When's the next MG5 delivery?!!

Picked mine up yesterday, it's great!
PXL_20221004_102601323~2.jpg

Last edited:
@Tobemeister

Welcome to the world of Westminster Silver MG5s!

I've had mine since March 22 and never once regretted buying it! (Was not always the case with a variety of earlier ICE cars.)

The Tombarra arrives in Lianyungang tomorrow (14/10/2022)
It’s next voyage is to Bristol arriving 16th November. Could the new MG5 Facelift Demo cars be on board? Anyone found a way of seeing what is loaded on a ship?

Are there many outstanding orders for the original MG5?

I received a call from my local dealer yesterday. Delivery of my facelifted MG5 will continue coming weekend :). They have registered the car yesterday.

My dealer still waiting for the test drive vehicle. They got a showroom car Friday last week. Mine is on a ship due to arrive 1st week December 👍

Last weekend we took delivery of our MG 5 Longrange Luxury. The delivery process at the dealer was very positive. After inspecting the car I found a few spots that they will resolve during the service scheduled in two weeks to fit the towbar. First impressions are very good. The driving experience as well as the consumption is ok. I think I will enjoy this car very much.

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-12 at 11.48.17.jpeg

I was very happy to have created a checklist for the delivery with comments her and on the German forum.

The drainholes on the front doors were still covered with plastics so they were removed (thanks from the input from this forum). From software perspective my car was delivered with infotainment software R7 and R12 is currently the latest release (German forum input).

all in all we have now travel already 450km and it is driving very well.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom