When's the next MG5 delivery?!!

My 5 is due with the dealership on Tuesday.

I hate to tell you all… but I waited about 3 weeks from ordering to get to this point. Found a cancelled order quite easily.

I’ve got an October delivery date, but I was informed this week the price has increased by £3000 since placing my order in March.

That’s the price increase to me on a four year lease. It’s a company car and the list price hasn’t changed since I placed the order. Unsurprisingly, I’m not exactly impressed.

Leaseplan. They’ve always had their issues, but this is the first time I’ve known them change the price.

tilsun leasing are using cms Kidderminster went to there pdi centre to pick Wife's corsa up last week and there was around 50 mg5's all plated up ready to go so looks like a delivery is due very soon

Leaseplan. They’ve always had their issues, but this is the first time I’ve known them change the price.
Utterly unfair, and a company not to do business with under any terms. I can't understand how they can expect you to pay more when the prices are still the same. Can you cancel and order again?

Well a very though pill to swallow here in the Netherlands with dealer MG van Mossel and our MG5 LR facelift. We have ordered the car in May and this is what was promised:

in May --> delivery September (I was happy and signed also because of this)
in June --> delivery end of October (I felt some inconvenience)
in July --> sir before the end of the year probably (I had a feeling of dissatisfaction)
in Augustus --> Sir probably not even this year anymore maybe beginning next year April (I feel cheated on)

It is a worrying situation since I have to be the one contacting the dealer and ask what is going on and there is no real outlook on a delivery. I hope the dealership at least is starting to feel some urgency since we ordered the car based upon what was promised to us in May. But hey I might get lucky and I will stay persistent to give them a call once a month.

So there's depressingly poor customer service all over the world then!!

It is worth waiting for though :)

So there's depressingly poor customer service all over the world then!!

It is worth waiting for though :)
I can tell you, the service at Tesla is a LOOOOT better, at least in the Netherlands. I hope this experience will change over time.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom