When's the next MG5 delivery?!!

MG Uk are confident
Thank you for getting in touch

Regarding your vehicle order (ref no. 30000523##), we are pleased to confirm that the delivery ETA of your vehicle is towards mid of October

Not too bad for order placed Dec 2021, and they are pleased, 🤣🤣

Yes, how do people know which ship their order is on, or even which ships are en route to the UK with MG5s on?

Placed an order via Vanarama for 5 Exclusive on 6th June, just before the price increase. Was told delivery would be Sept/Oct. Just had an update delivery will be 5th August.
2 months wait is fantastic.

Yes, how do people know which ship their order is on, or even which ships are en route to the UK with MG5s on?
They don't. You can find car transporters leaving Shanghai but there's no way to know what make or model they are carrying, let alone "your" car. Many trackers exist as the data is open source, but this is a popular one:

MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic

Tesla allow you to track your order from the start of the build process including which ship and a reasonably accurate forecast for when it'll arrive. But that's part of the experience that you pay for and of course they don't have the same importer/dealership model.

Placed an order via Vanarama for 5 Exclusive on 6th June, just before the price increase. Was told delivery would be Sept/Oct. Just had an update delivery will be 5th August.
Out of interest what colour, don't hear of any #teamblack coming thru, ordered Dec2021

Did they specify which year though!

Your car is the same spec as mine and ordered in late February I've been given the vague delivery date of Autumn. Again no year specified, company car purchase, no idea which dealer.

My MG5 LR Excite in silver has been pushed back to end of Dec (ordered Feb), I was informed about a week ago.

It's a lease car, not that it should make a difference.

Just had a phone call from Southampton MG with an update on my MG5 LR in White ordered Feb 22. They are saying there is an indication, from whatever ordering system they can see, that it could be delivered as early as September 22. How exciting. #TeamWhiteLR
Robbed from ZS EV forum.
just for fun!
Guess what boat our cars are on. LoL!

According to Portbury expected arrivals there are only three on the way that have visited Shanghai.
Global Highway - 19th Aug (spent 26 hours in Shanghai on 18th July)
Swallow Ace - 31st Aug (spent 39 hours in Shanghai on 31st July)
Michigan Highway - 8th Sep (spent 4.5 hours in Shanghai on 2nd Aug)

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom