Which OBD2?

The vehicle has to be 'on' for it to pick up the ECU data.
I have connection see some information but the most important things for me not including soh...how long does this take before it is visible?

Icoon voor Geverifieerd door de community

Car scanner
I cannot access at the moment but from memory in 'all sensors' it will be in their somewhere.
I created a dashboard with the bits I wanted.
Make sure you have selected your vehicle in the settings, then you can play in the settings for various bits and pieces.

I cannot access at the moment but from memory in 'all sensors' it will be in their somewhere.
I created a dashboard with the bits I wanted.
Make sure you have selected your vehicle in the settings, then you can play in the settings for various bits and pieces.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-174710.png
    Screenshot_20211126-174710.png
    299.3 KB · Views: 138
Yes,i use the cheap elm327 mini ,the blue one. The developer of the app told me the adapter is not good. ☹️
That could be the problem, 'Beware of cheap Elm327 which has lack of support for J1850 vpw and J1850 pwm' - whatever that means :)
This is the one I and some others have purchased and this works well with Car Scanner but only OKish with some others. I'm sure your local Amazon will have similar.
Amazon product ASIN B00OXXZVTA

Dat zou het probleem kunnen zijn, 'Pas op voor goedkope Elm327 die geen ondersteuning heeft voor J1850 vpw en J1850 pwm' - wat dat ook betekent :)
Dit is degene die ik en enkele anderen hebben gekocht en dit werkt goed met Car Scanner, maar alleen OK met enkele anderen. Ik weet zeker dat je lokale Amazon hetzelfde zal hebben.
Amazon product ASIN B00OXXZVTA
thnx

I tried the Vgate WiFi one and it was terrible, wouldn't connect, and when it did finally it kept dropping out. Going to try a Bluetooth one and see how it goes.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom