Window rain wind deflectors

Took a photo inside today, mine don't impact my view much.
wind deflectors 2.jpg

Yes. They look fine. Perhaps it’s just me 🤪

Hi anyone know we’re I can get some window rain wind deflectors from I have seen some on eBay but they say not compatible with the zs ev zs. Went to Scotland last week on the a75 and the rain was none stop had the window open and it was pouring in . Great trip covered over 700 miles no problems.I found a new charger while there great but they haven’t switched it on yet. Thanks
I purchased mine on Ebay and yes it did state not compatible on EV, went to dealer looked at a non EV ZS and there is no difference between the cars. Purchased them and they fit no problem at all, really don’t understand why it states not compatible with EV when there are no difference in the car.

Do they make a big difference to wind blowing in through the windows with them partially lowered too?
They allow you to have the windows slightly open with no noticeable problems which you can’t do without them. I would say they definitely make a difference to driving with the window partially open

Yes. They look fine. Perhaps it’s just me 🤪
Probably it depends how you have your seat adjusted, I probably have mine further back and lower than you, I took the photo with the phone right in front of my nose so it represents my field of view.

Has anybody visited the local hand wash with these on, would they stand up to it ?
Or will they be ok to (low pressure) power wash or snow foam DIY ?

Yep. Been through the local hand wash twice since I fitted them. No problems and they use really high pressure jets.

Has anybody visited the local hand wash with these on, would they stand up to it ?
Or will they be ok to (low pressure) power wash or snow foam DIY ?
Follow the fitting instructions and you won’t have a problem, mine are really well fixed…

Had my clover ones on for nearly a year now still going strong and I regularly jet wash them, very impressed, they stop the wind noise at high speed and stop water coming in, great but of kit highly recommended

Got mine from Auto Clover direct, easy fit but take care they are very sticky, line them up correctly first time.

Attachments

• ACA64836-E796-430C-B2A5-4081862CE186.jpeg
    ACA64836-E796-430C-B2A5-4081862CE186.jpeg
    502.5 KB · Views: 127
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom