Wind Deflectors

I hope mine are ok then . I did read through the sellers reviews regarding previous purchasers of the same and they were all good so fingers crossed.
Sellers are normally fairly good if you make contact and hate negative feedback. Previously i had a seller ask i didnt leave negative feedback and just gave me a refund on £50 worth so we will have to see. I did email Ispeed and Heko regarding the MG4 and neither replied .
Ive done the same sent loads of emails to Heko for mg4 and never got a reply either.

Stick on ones are useless
Preparation is key with stick ons. The door frame surface must be clean dry and free from grease, polish or any other contaminant that could cause the adhesive to fail, the ones I fitted to my ZS came with degreasing wipes. It's also best to fit them when the temperature is 20 deg C or warmer and the adhesive should be left to cure for 24 hours before getting them wet. Stick to the above and they shouldn't come off.

Preparation is key with stick ons. The door frame surface must be clean dry and free from grease, polish or any other contaminant that could cause the adhesive to fail, the ones I fitted to my ZS came with degreasing wipes. It's also best to fit them when the temperature is 20 deg C or warmer and the adhesive should be left to cure for 24 hours before getting them wet. Stick to the above and they shouldn't come off.
Agreed, I usually use Meths to prepare the surface, then change the adhesive tape that comes with the Deflecters, for 3M VHB tape, then believe me they ain't going anywhere! 🙂👍

Seriously, that is one job I would have fitted at the dealers, factory parts and workshop fitted. They’re a pig to fit properly and align correctly, and look right, and not fall off. And 2) much of the aftermarket stuff is complete rubbish, badly made, poorly finished and often with some god-awful logo on them. Costs more I know, but went though the above, returned products and wound up at the dealers. Overnight to cure & dry properly, Perfect.

Seriously, that is one job I would have fitted at the dealers, factory parts and workshop fitted. They’re a pig to fit properly and align correctly, and look right, and not fall off. And 2) much of the aftermarket stuff is complete rubbish, badly made, poorly finished and often with some god-awful logo on them. Costs more I know, but went though the above, returned products and wound up at the dealers. Overnight to cure & dry properly, Perfect.
I agree to a certain extent about the dealer's, but who's to say they are gonna fit them correctly (straight and won't fall off) especially if some of the cock-eyed number plates I've seen fitted 🤪 is anything to go by. I'd sooner fit them meself, I can guarantee they will be straight and won't fall off. 🙂👍

I agree to a certain extent about the dealer's, but who's to say they are gonna fit them correctly (straight and won't fall off) especially if some of the cock-eyed number plates I've seen fitted 🤪 is anything to go by. I'd sooner fit them meself, I can guarantee they will be straight and won't fall off. 🙂👍
As the saying goes, "if you want a job doing right, do it yourself"

I got and email from DGA a very well know wind deflectors manufacturing from portugal and they replied informing they're finish the development of the molds for the MG4 and will be available soon at their distributors like Micks Garage.
Amazing how DGA replied to me in a few days while heko never replied to any of my emails.

Have an unused opened box, but completely unused set sitting in my garage at the moment, which is never got fitted to my EZ Zs trophy which I no longer have as I have exchanged it for a PHEV exclusive. I did have these for sale. I would be able to send them by the Weeknd if you wanted to buy them for £30, but as I’m away for nearly a month after the weekend nothing can happen after Friday.
Are they still for sale I can buy [email protected]

Are they still for sale I can buy [email protected]
Is it for MG 4 trophy EV

I've just had a nosey for Team Heko ones. Seem they haven't made any yet. 😣

I've just had a nosey for Team Heko ones. Seem they haven't made any yet. 😣
1000021711.jpg

It looks like they sell them now, unfortunately they won't deliver to the UK 🥲

I bought the full set, front & rear, from a seller on eBay. Turned out about £10 more than the price direct with the cost of shipping set as Ireland, set it as Ireland as a guide to similar shipping distances. £76 could be seen as a little expensive for a bit of plastic but I deem the cost to usefulness ratio acceptable compared to say the mega expensive frunk!

Edit: make that £16 more, I didn't know the £ has been gaining ground on the € so much

Last edited:
I've had these on for a while. They're AliExpress. Had to get 2 sets to make 1 good set(they are made of solid plastic & not flexible so prone to damage in transit I guess). Also,the tape to fix them is really weak & I found that using additional number plate tape on the more "vertical ends" make the fix much stronger.
IMG_20240224_115127.jpg

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 503 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel