Window Tinting

What about further tinting the massive greenhouse panel that is the pan roof? The tint here is too minimal on the ZS.

I got mine tinted quite dark - i drive at night so i wanted to reduce the glare from the headlights from other cars.

during the day they give good shade too - i'm not sure what grade the guy put on but they cost me a total of £170

20220616_144037-jpg.8986

Hi Guys.

Forgive me if this question has already been answered in the forum.

Really impressed with my ZS, had it just over a month now and it's a very good car. Only issue for me right now is roasting in it during the warmer weather! I am thinking about getting the windows tinted within legal limits and wondered if anyone knew whether the front windows are factory tinted? I would be surprised if they are! If anyone has had any experience in this matter please can you let me know.

Thanks

Hi Guys.

Forgive me if this question has already been answered in the forum.

Really impressed with my ZS, had it just over a month now and it's a very good car. Only issue for me right now is roasting in it during the warmer weather! I am thinking about getting the windows tinted within legal limits and wondered if anyone knew whether the front windows are factory tinted? I would be surprised if they are! If anyone has had any experience in this matter please can you let me know.

Thanks
Check out my video below. Windows and lack of UV protection on Mag's from the factory is poor. A good quality film and install though and the MG is transformed. 👍

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom