Windows and radio question

Cookyclub

Standard Member
Reaction score
All my windows are 1 touch down but only the driver's side is 1 touch up. Is this standard or is there a cure, tried what I did in my Audi, down for 5 seconds then up for same but that didn't work. Any ideas.

Radio, anyone know how to get rid of the constant nagging to change from Dab to FM when the signal is weak, it's driving me crazy, gonna end up with a hole in my screen where it says reject

Only the drivers door drop glass is one touch I’m afraid.

All my windows are 1 touch down but only the driver's side is 1 touch up. Is this standard or is there a cure, tried what I did in my Audi, down for 5 seconds then up for same but that didn't work. Any ideas.

Radio, anyone know how to get rid of the constant nagging to change from Dab to FM when the signal is weak, it's driving me crazy, gonna end up with a hole in my screen where it says reject

Regarding your DAM/FM radio issue. I have a MG5 but I assume it's similar.

Go to "Setup" on your home screen.

Click "RBS/DAB" in the left hand menu.

I think you need to turn off "RDS Alternate Frequency"

Attachments

• IMG_20210120_145651.jpg
    IMG_20210120_145651.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20210120_145713.jpg
    IMG_20210120_145713.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 130
Not only are they not all "one touch up" you also have to wait a second or three before you can roll them back up (clearing condensation off them etc)

Thanks, seems daft all one touch down but only driver's one touch up
Guessing its a safety feature so that you are always in control so you don't trap passengers fingers in the windows. The manual reads (page 59-60) as if the anti-trap feature is only on the drivers door(another guess but probably to keep costs down).

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom