Won't charge. Any suggestions?

I know it doesn't apply in this case, but remember to turn off the car charging timer, I keep my leaf (and will when I get my MG) car timer off and use the timer on my EO. Just a thought as it can be easily missed on a rainy night with the kids & wife in the car :(

I know it doesn't apply in this case, but remember to turn off the car charging timer, I keep my leaf (and will when I get my MG) car timer off and use the timer on my EO. Just a thought as it can be easily missed on a rainy night with the kids & wife in the car :(
That’s a great shout !.
Question 🙋🏻‍♂️.
What happens IF you have regular delayed timer set up in the info unit of the car ( like myself ) and you forget to turn it OFF and then plug into a D/C rapid charger ?.
Will obey the request to delay charge, or will ignore the instruction, because you are using a D/C rapid unit ?.
I would imagine if you used a A/C 7 Kw public post, it is the same as using your home wall box and would delay the charge ?.
Sorry if this is stupid question, but I would be interested to know the answer.

Good point for new (Gen 2) ZS owners.

We had the same problem. Tried again the following day and all worked. A complete mystery! Doesn't inspire confidence does it. Couldn’t believe it worked the next day. Garage said there was no fault found. If you find out anything I’d like to know.
It was sorted, an update seems to have solved the problem.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom