Wow, I miss the MG!

Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I took my SR TC in to the bodyshop last Saturday as I was on the receiving end of a relatively minor bump in a McDonalds car park a while ago. I was stationery and powered down and a careless Volvo driver tried to maneuver into the space next to me and dented my bumper and pushed it out of alignment. He admitted liability, no choice really.
20220719_165211.jpg

I've been supplied with a courtesy car by Enterprise (which I very grateful for) but oh, going back to an ICE car from the MG is like chalk and cheese. It's a 2022 Corsa, which whilst in itself is OK with quite a lot of gadgets, it is low-slung (I have had 3 spinal surgeries) and really underpowered. 3 cylinder petrol, no turbo.

Hoping my cherished chariot will be back with me at the end of the week!

It just looks like the rear bumper cover has popped out of it's clips on the rear quarter panel ?.
Yes that, but also there was a dent in the bumper. It's small but as it is a Motability car, it will count against me later. I am not sure if the part that the bumper end secures to is damaged (looking at the rear of a car without the bumper on in an image I found, it is a plastic part) as I can't see it and also the paint may flake around the dent. It was his fault so I reported to RSA insurers and they arranged everything. No excess to pay.

20220719_165138.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom