Zappi + Intelligent Octopus in beta

It's not just the slots, they vary the charge rate as well.
I'm sure it's possible but feel its unlikely. I've check mine for the last couple of days, no charge reductions at all.
z2chg.PNG

Ive had a look at OI terms and cond, I cant spot anywhere reduced rates??

With my Ohme, they vary the charge rate from the full 7 kW down to as low as about 1.6 kW.

You can see it on the predicted charge graph as well, which shows the charge increasing at different rates over the various slots. Not that they always do it, but fairly often.

With my Ohme, they vary the charge rate from the full 7 kW down to as low as about 1.6 kW.

You can see it on the predicted charge graph as well, which shows the charge increasing at different rates over the various slots. Not that they always do it, but fairly often.
OK, maybe they dont do it with Zappi? I cant quite see the advantage to either Octopus or the end user, enabling or disabling a charge would be much easier for them to do.

I managed to get the Zappi / Eddi integration working. I had to re-pair Eddi & Zappi, then reset the CT settings - again!

Still cannot access the webapp just the mobile app.

Just switched over to IO from GO, using Zappi and MG4 via the the Octopus app. Wow it was so easy, just followed prompts and literally 5 secs later it was all done. Tried a test charge via IO and it gave me an hour slot at midday, no problems at all.

Now this is what I've all been waiting for, an energy supplier who is really trying to help and best of all at a affordable price. Beauty is I get an extra 2hours and a cheaper price....what's not to like

I was given slots between 21:30 and 22:00 and 22:30 to 04:30. I expected the car to stop charging at 22:00 but it continued charging, I assume that is billed at the lower rate?

I was given slots between 21:30 and 22:00 and 22:30 to 04:30. I expected the car to stop charging at 22:00 but it continued charging, I assume that is billed at the lower rate?
In my experience it would have stopped 22:00 to 22:30, hard to know as yours carried on what rate will be charged, check in Octoaid.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom