Zappi Octopus Intelligent Go

Mossup77

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Apologies in advance if this is already explained elsewhere... i just can't find it. Ive recently had the Zappi installed by Octopus and have signed up for Intelligent Go. Ive done the usual and made sure all the schedules etc are turned off on the Zappi app. Unfortunately when i plug in my charger im given a smart charging schedule by Octopus, however the Zappi doesn't seem to stick to those times and just charges earlier and then continues to charge. It does not stop at all like the schedule would suggest. Ive reached out to Octopus who have yet to get back in touch. It seems like the schedule isnt being read by the Zappi. Does anyone have any similar issues or ideas what maybe wrong. Thanks in advance.

Have you asked the question on the myenergi community site?

Also ask on the General Chat Forum to get a wider audience as it's not MG4 specific.

That sounds like what happens with the Ohme on IOG - The overnight slot is fixed and the worse case scenario for charging is you only get this (which is ample). However, depending on the general supply and demand of electricity in your area, you will be given random slots at other times at 7.5p, so your car may show short bursts of charge IF IT IS PLUGGED IN. I had a couple in the evening yesterday. The good thing for you is the WHOLE HOUSE gets the 7.5p electricity at this time😀

Have you joined the Facebook group “Zappi integration with intelligent Octopus Go”. Maybe post question there? The equivalent Ohme group has been really useful getting schedules and options set up correctly for anyone with a problem.

That's a screenshot from my Zappi having plugged in about an hour ago. All schedules have been removed in the car and in 3 months I've only had one failed charge. Plug in having set the % to add and the time it needs to be done and it's normally set within about 30 seconds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-02-16-17-41-729_com.myenergi.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-02-16-17-41-729_com.myenergi.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 36
I have the same setup and my zappi is the similar. I have it set to manual and the slider up to 100% in eco+ mode.

No issues here.

You can see the status of your integration with Octopus on the myenergi website (not app).

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 500 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back