Zenith

Nobbyplopps

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
Has anybody got an MG4 using Zenith? What are your experiences with them? I know people who picked different cars and they were not happy for a variety of reasons.
My MG4 is not due to arrive until late September, I ordered on 4th June. So far so good with Zenith. They have answered all my queries in a timely manner and have kept me up to date regularly.

Pretty good experience so far. I did have to wait a long time for the delivery but that's like most of everyone else. They provided monthly updates. Always good prompt response to my queries on phone and also they did put me in direct touch with the dealer. Near the delivery though I had to chase as they were waiting for licence check but said email didn't arrive. After explaining to them the issue it all worked out. Delivery was from the dealership and then they provided welcome pack with mates, number plates, key chain which was great. Overall satisfied with the service. Let's see how it go now onwards.

Pretty good experience so far. I did have to wait a long time for the delivery but that's like most of everyone else. They provided monthly updates. Always good prompt response to my queries on phone and also they did put me in direct touch with the dealer. Near the delivery though I had to chase as they were waiting for licence check but said email didn't arrive. After explaining to them the issue it all worked out. Delivery was from the dealership and then they provided welcome pack with mates, number plates, key chain which was great. Overall satisfied with the service. Let's see how it go now onwards.
how far into your order did you find out who your dealer was? Or did you have to chase them up for that info? How far away from your estimated delivery date did you receive your MG4?

how far into your order did you find out who your dealer was? Or did you have to chase them up for that info? How far away from your estimated delivery date did you receive your MG4?
They got back to me within 15days time frame, actually the dealer contacted me directly with Zenith's reference and to confirm the my specifications and model etc.

Overall from dealer to contact me to delivery took 7months (mid Jan to beginning of August) in my case.

They got back to me within 15days time frame, actually the dealer contacted me directly with Zenith's reference and to confirm the my specifications and model etc.

Overall from dealer to contact me to delivery took 7months (mid Jan to beginning of August) in my case.
Yeah I checked my emails and the dealer did infact contact me. They say delivery (4th June to 15th September) is on track, and might even be earlier. They even confirmed I will be getting a phase 2 also yayyyyyyyy. So far so good.

Yeah I checked my emails and the dealer did infact contact me. They say delivery (4th June to 15th September) is on track, and might even be earlier. They even confirmed I will be getting a phase 2 also yayyyyyyyy. So far so good.
That's great. All the best.

Phase2 sounds great.

I had a poor experience with them to be honest. I would say though that they are terrible at responding to e-mails but when you phone you seem to get much better service.
I was told my car would be with me on the 21st July by Zenith, and I would hear from Stoneacre. On the 18th I rang Stoneacre as I'd not heard from them and I wanted to know what was happening. Turns out Zenith hadn't processed my licence mandate that I had completed over two months before. I e-mailed Zenith and they still hadn't processed it over two days later when I rang them and they did it whilst I was on the phone.
Small niggles to be fair and I'm very happy with my car overall.
I know if I have any further problems I'm going to talk over the phone rather than e-mail.

I had a poor experience with them to be honest. I would say though that they are terrible at responding to e-mails but when you phone you seem to get much better service.
I was told my car would be with me on the 21st July by Zenith, and I would hear from Stoneacre. On the 18th I rang Stoneacre as I'd not heard from them and I wanted to know what was happening. Turns out Zenith hadn't processed my licence mandate that I had completed over two months before. I e-mailed Zenith and they still hadn't processed it over two days later when I rang them and they did it whilst I was on the phone.
Small niggles to be fair and I'm very happy with my car overall.
I know if I have any further problems I'm going to talk over the phone rather than e-mail.
Did you receive the licence confirmation email at the start of your order? And still they hadn’t done it? Wow.
I have found I get more information from the dealership. Did you get your car on the estimated date? I have found many people not happy with their waiting/lead time, but surely that has nothing to do with Zenith? One person I know waited 53 weeks for a Vauxhall Mokka 😂

Did you receive the licence confirmation email at the start of your order? And still they hadn’t done it? Wow.
I have found I get more information from the dealership. Did you get your car on the estimated date? I have found many people not happy with their waiting/lead time, but surely that has nothing to do with Zenith? One person I know waited 53 weeks for a Vauxhall Mokka 😂
I didn't get a confirmation but checked online and saw it had gone through.
I also emailed Zenith two weeks before delivery date and they said all was good and the next thing would be hearing from Stoneacre.

I ordered mine ended of April for a delivery estimate of the end of September so to get it last week even though it's been delayed was a pleasant surprise.

I didn't get a confirmation but checked online and saw it had gone through.
I also emailed Zenith two weeks before delivery date and they said all was good and the next thing would be hearing from Stoneacre.

I ordered mine ended of April for a delivery estimate of the end of September so to get it last week even though it's been delayed was a pleasant surprise.
You got there in the end though 👍

You got there in the end though 👍
Yes I did! And despite ordering in April was pleasantly surprised to get and phase 2 model as well. Although I've had the car over a week and only just received the mats and the Zenith welcomed pack. Could have done with those when I got it as I was up in the lakes on muddy walks with the family!
But I very much like the car.
Hope you get yours early and everything is smooth. It's only people like me where it goes wrong that you tend to hear about it. Most people at work have had no problems at all with Zenith.

Yes I did! And despite ordering in April was pleasantly surprised to get and phase 2 model as well. Although I've had the car over a week and only just received the mats and the Zenith welcomed pack. Could have done with those when I got it as I was up in the lakes on muddy walks with the family!
But I very much like the car.
Hope you get yours early and everything is smooth. It's only people like me where it goes wrong that you tend to hear about it. Most people at work have had no problems at all with Zenith.
I am glad you are enjoying it.
It’s the opposite with the guys at my work, most people have had a terrible time with Zenith. But I think it’s mainly to do with lead time delays because they ordered their cars at that time when there was a chip shortage and all car orders were delayed.

I am glad you are enjoying it.
It’s the opposite with the guys at my work, most people have had a terrible time with Zenith. But I think it’s mainly to do with lead time delays because they ordered their cars at that time when there was a chip shortage and all car orders were delayed.
True. That really is not something Zenith can control. I do think their comms are pretty poor though.
Anyway fingers crossed for you!

Ordered on the 26th July, haven't heard a thing since apart from an email saying the order had been approved, status shows as 'order placed' on my zenith dashboard. No estimated delivery date, no contact from a dealer. Maybe that's normal but it seems a bit odd to me. Gonna chase them up if I haven't heard anything by the end of the week

Ordered on the 26th July, haven't heard a thing since apart from an email saying the order had been approved, status shows as 'order placed' on my zenith dashboard. No estimated delivery date, no contact from a dealer. Maybe that's normal but it seems a bit odd to me. Gonna chase them up if I haven't heard anything by the end of the week
I got everything confirmed and the got the green light within a week. I bet you will any day now

Has anybody got an MG4 using Zenith? What are your experiences with them? I know people who picked different cars and they were not happy for a variety of reasons.
My MG4 is not due to arrive until late September, I ordered on 4th June. So far so good with Zenith. They have answered all my queries in a timely manner and have kept me up to date regularly.
Yep I have used them for a few years now, great service now have a zs which came in December last year, was told it would take few months, but after we got ours was told that another 12 months possibly if anyone orders another zs due to high demand from China.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back