ZS EV Facelift (SR/LR) - Built-in Navigation Maps Update Process

I used this yesterday absolutely fine
i clic on the links before page not found , but know it works again indeed : User manuals. probably something issued with importing car's vin number.

funny downloading : Map Update 2023 Q1 - Luxury Edition Q1 ?
other car I have = road Map Europe Live 2023-Q3
MG is a little behind !
after downloading 16,25 Gig. the .txt inside tells other version : 22Q2 202208040318

The latest version of the maps for the built-in navigation is Q1 2022.

The download/install process is detailed in the attached document (with a link in the document to the latest version of maps on MG's European Server)

Please note - you will need a USB stick with at least 15-20Gb space, as the map file is ~15Gb on it's own!
Hi Miles

Please can you advise me. I have just purchased MG ZS EV 2022.
The ower before me has not unbind their phone so now I can't bind my phone.

Please can you tell me what I need to do or who to phone.
I contacted the old owner but she said she can not sign into the mg app. The car was a mobility car and I think her benefit was cancelled so she had to give the car back. So she is not very helpful.

Am at my wits end
Wendy

Hi Miles

Please can you advise me. I have just purchased MG ZS EV 2022.
The ower before me has not unbind their phone so now I can't bind my phone.

Please can you tell me what I need to do or who to phone.
I contacted the old owner but she said she can not sign into the mg app. The car was a mobility car and I think her benefit was cancelled so she had to give the car back. So she is not very helpful.

Am at my wits end
Wendy
Hi Wendy,

Please send me an email to [email protected] with the VIN number, and a proof of purchase (copy of the order form, or scan/photo of the V5C Registration Document), and I'll ask MG Engineering to unbind it for you.

Kind regards,
Miles

Ok guys! I have a 2022 ZS EV and want to download an update for the already out of date data for Australia and New Zealand (they usually come together). No joy yet from the local agents, Ant suggestions?

Owned my ZS EV MKII Long Range 2022 Trophy Connect since May22 and not yet updated maps but just found after reading all the posts this is the way to get to the Q1 2023 MG Maps. Go to URL User manuals and enter in your VIN number from the windscreen of your car and hey presto !!!

Attachments

• Map update screen shot 2023.png
    Map update screen shot 2023.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 113
Says 2023 Q1 update if I follow the link.
Thanks for the info, will update this weekend!

Ok guys! I have a 2022 ZS EV and want to download an update for the already out of date data for Australia and New Zealand (they usually come together). No joy yet from the local agents, Ant suggestions?
did you find the Australian links?

Says 2023 Q1 update if I follow the link.
Thanks for the info, will update this weekend!
...ok, that was actually misleading. After I downloaded the files, the version file told me it is still the 2022 version :mad:

Don't get me wrong, the satnav works fine, but there are so many new charging stations that are missing in the current map. That's a bit of a bummer.

Once you have it downloaded, unzipped and put on a usb stick, how long does it take to update the maps in the car?

...ok, that was actually misleading. After I downloaded the files, the version file told me it is still the 2022 version :mad:

Don't get me wrong, the satnav works fine, but there are so many new charging stations that are missing in the current map. That's a bit of a bummer.
Just had the same issue, file supposedly Q1 2033, but still 2022

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom