ZS EV LR CHARGING SETTING

MellyW

Standard Member
Reaction score
It is possible to set the charging times and level both in the car and with the app. But which takes precedence the car setting or the app setting. I set the timing for a cheap rate time in the car screen but it seems to have charged at the time previously set on the app, anybody had experience of this and what it the best way to set the timing app. or car screen?

You can set the charge times from and to but only one session, I have mine set to 00:30 to 04:30 to make use of Octopus GO cheap rates. I've always found the app to be a bit hit and miss when setting the charge times so set it from the car. The car can not control the amount of charge it is given, depending on the type of charger you have to select the level of charge on the device.

It is possible to set the charging times and level both in the car and with the app. But which takes precedence the car setting or the app setting. I set the timing for a cheap rate time in the car screen but it seems to have charged at the time previously set on the app, anybody had experience of this and what it the best way to set the timing app. or car screen?
The app and the car schedule are not independent. There is only one schedule.

You can set both in the car. Which ever happens first while charging will take precedence.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom