Amazon music - can’t login.

Update - I first noticed the problem on 19th June and now it’s the 23rd July, so a good clear month and then some. The data allowance doesn’t seem to have been refreshed in anyway and so I’m booking it in with the dealer….

Update - I first noticed the problem on 19th June and now it’s the 23rd July, so a good clear month and then some. The data allowance doesn’t seem to have been refreshed in anyway and so I’m booking it in with the dealer….
Data allowance should reset on the first of every month I've been told. So on July 1st, it should've reset. Keep in mind you blast through the data fairly quickly using Amazon Music. In approx 1.5 hours of continuous music streaming, 1GB is gone.

Data allowance should reset on the first of every month I've been told. So on July 1st, it should've reset. Keep in mind you blast through the data fairly quickly using Amazon Music. In approx 1.5 hours of continuous music streaming, 1GB is gone.
Cheers. Will update you when I’ve seen the dealer in a week or so.

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Had my Trophy Connect for 5 weeks and Amazon Music was fine for 4 weeks but then suddenly went off. I have tried resetting the Head Unit with no joy. Still got no access.

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Had my trophy connect 5 week and Amazon music was fine for 4 weeks then went off. i've tried resetting the head unit but still no joy. it seems like there is no internet connection but that is showing 4G with 5 bars on the scree. Any ideas?

Could be coincidence but Amazon music has been updated, its now total pants (for prime members, allegedly ok for those who pay the extra), just google amazon music update

Hi Chilly.
No I haven’t. My issue is still with MG.
I chased it up with my local dealer (who sent the data to MG) about a month ago but they hadn’t heard.

I think this is a slow burner!

You prompted me to chase my dealer and he has just said that MG have told them a new T box update should fix it. (Transmission box?)

They can’t get the file to work so it may be a week or so.

The service light also has an update available and I said I’d rather wait and get both updates done at the same time.

Five months later and I should be sorted.

I have found out why I cannot logon to Amazon Music. There is no data feed to the unit. Can connect fine to Wi-Fi at home but move away from that signal and the app stops working.
My question now is how can I reset the SIM card? Head unit says 4G with full 5 bars.

I have found out why I cannot logon to Amazon Music. There is no data feed to the unit. Can connect fine to Wi-Fi at home but move away from that signal and the app stops working.
My question now is how can I reset the SIM card? Head unit says 4G with full 5 bars.
Yup. This is exactly where I’m at since June….. the day hasn’t refreshed.

I have Amazon Prime and logged in a couple of weeks ago. It’s worked fine since then.

My question relates to me not even getting to the log in screen ….. so don’t think it’s to do with my membership status but thank you for the idea.

I click the yellow bar that says “log in” and then after 30 seconds of a white screen I get the error message as in post 1.
Hi - is it still working now? Our stopped about 3 weeks ago, having worked since we had the car for new 2 months ago.

I'm afraid we will all see less and less functionality from our infotainment system as the years progress and support is withdrawn.
My last car a Honda jazz used mirror link sadly withdrawn by the phone manufacturers. Android auto and carplay will soon go the same way. Amazon music no longer works on the MG4.

I'm afraid we will all see less and less functionality from our infotainment system as the years progress and support is withdrawn.
My last car a Honda jazz used mirror link sadly withdrawn by the phone manufacturers. Android auto and carplay will soon go the same way. Amazon music no longer works on the MG4.
Mirrorlink, unlike AA and AC was rarely used by the majority. If AA or AC was taken they would be outrage

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom