Amazon music

I am having issues connecting Android auto, my phone moto G50 is running Android 12 .
No connection even with a Anker cable. My son plugged his Pixel 6 running Android 13 and no problems.
Is it my phone or do I need a replacement running Androis13?

I am having issues connecting Android auto, my phone moto G50 is running Android 12 .
No connection even with a Anker cable. My son plugged his Pixel 6 running Android 13 and no problems.
Is it my phone or do I need a replacement running Androis13?
Check your port is fluffless

not had any issues with apple CarPlay using a lead in our ZS, but my peugeot which also connects via a lead became unusable when I installed a peugeot app on my phone, deleted the peugeot app and apple CarPlay is fine again.

After reading the thread here, and my Android Auto never really connected my Samsung S10, it would just connect, not upload the map and disconnect and not allow any reconnection I tried a different cable (short [about 4"]) and behold it worked, I can only assume that the data speed required needs a short cable. Thanks all previous for the heads up otherwise I was going down the route of Android Auto Adaptor.

not had any issues with apple CarPlay using a lead in our ZS, but my peugeot which also connects via a lead became unusable when I installed a peugeot app on my phone, deleted the peugeot app and apple CarPlay is fine again.
An app which may not be playing by the rules laid down by Apple. A case of Apples lack testing before adding apps to the store ☹️

I have a S20 and it just works for Android Auto and all other things, the only issue I had was after a notification (WhatsApp or SMS) it would not change back to radio from bluetooth so I had to turn notifications off but no great loss.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 470 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 7.6%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back