Any MG ZS EV Trophy LR’s in stock anywhere?

Cloggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone know of any Trophy Long Range ZS’s in stock anywhere?

My daughter has had one on order since March ‘22 with Drive MG Darlington, but her current ICE car’s PCP is due to finish in a few months time, so she was wanting to get out of her current car soon-ish…

The MG stock locator is next to useless. Any cars they are showing in stock are fictitious, as when she calls dealers, they haven’t seen a car in months…

She is aware of MG5’s in stock in places, but I think she really has her heart set on an MG ZS…

Thanks in anticipation 👍🏻

Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone know of any Trophy Long Range ZS’s in stock anywhere?

My daughter has had one on order since March ‘22 with Drive MG Darlington, but her current ICE car’s PCP is due to finish in a few months time, so she was wanting to get out of her current car soon-ish…

The MG stock locator is next to useless. Any cars they are showing in stock are fictitious, as when she calls dealers, they haven’t seen a car in months…

She is aware of MG5’s in stock in places, but I think she really has her heart set on an MG ZS…

Try Chiswick MG. Hugo was my sale guy and was helpful.

She is aware of MG5’s in stock in places, but I think she really has her heart set on an MG ZS… She thought she’d found one, but she got called back this afternoon, it’s an SR apparently 🤦🏻‍♂️

We’ve been searching all day. When you call they’ve either gone or they aren’t LR’s 😩
Keep trying, we searched the MG stock locator and that's how we got ours. Gave up on Tunbridge Wells. They messed about for so long. We got ours from Hendy MG Poole. Our sales rep was called Jordan.

She is aware of MG5’s in stock in places, but I think she really has her heart set on an MG ZS… She thought she’d found one, but she got called back this afternoon, it’s an SR apparently 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yday you said you'd found one in red?

How many does she want?🤔

Give them a call

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom