Battery balance on public charger

Public expectations are different for public and private spaces. A cable across a private drive is different to one across a public pavement....surely.

Having said that I am lucky enough to have a private drive but I am still very careful where I leave the lead. Certainly not anywhere that a member of the public should be walking.

Try it tonight when the England fans are on the way home from the pub p****d.
Fortunately I live in a close with no general public (dim wits) access so hopefully will not experience that problem, also all of my charging will be done during the daytime when virtually everyone who lives around me will be out at work. On the plus side at 63 years old I am the oldest resident in the close 👍😜

Fortunately I live in a close with no general public (dim wits) access so hopefully will not experience that problem
So serving and retired police officers class the general public as dim wits? Thank you for confirming what I was thinking after reading court cases involving police officers over the last week or two.

Hi everyone,

Looking at getting a ZS EV within the next few weeks, coming from an ICE car so it will be my first EV.

I've read a fair bit about battery balancing/equalisation charging on these forums and in the handbook.

I don't have a drive, so can't get a home charger; so will be relying on public charging alone. Will I still be able to do the required equalisation charges using the public charging network?

Thanks, in advance. Also, if this has already been asked/answered I apologise.

going across the public pavement the same as on private property?
Hi Matt,where do you live?

So serving and retired police officers class the general public as dim wits? Thank you for confirming what I was thinking after reading court cases involving police officers over the last week or two.
Not at all 98 to 99% of people are good well balanced individuals I was talking about the very small minority who through their actions cause unnecessary problems for the vast majority. It is my view only that the small minority are 'Dim Wits' which I think is quite a respectful term for them.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom