Best price for an Exclusive MG5

We have placed an order for a new M5 @22,190 in Red cash no trade-in or options.

I saw 1 for sale in ashowroom the other day at £30K. Glad I didnt pay that price (Mine cost me £23K)

Yeah, prices have shot up since some restrictions were lifted, the second hand market especially. I should think September would be the best time to buy second hand as people trade in.

Mine was £21,390 brand new white Exclusive from Vic Young in South Shields, but I had to act quickly as he had 8 on the Friday and only 2 left by the Saturday! A gentleman's agreement kept it for me to test drive on the Monday and I committed immediately.
I always said I'd never buy a brand new car, but no regrets, resale value looks pretty good but I'm hoping to keep it for a few years 🙂

Mine was £21,390 brand new white Exclusive from Vic Young in South Shields, but I had to act quickly as he had 8 on the Friday and only 2 left by the Saturday! A gentleman's agreement kept it for me to test drive on the Monday and I committed immediately.
I always said I'd never buy a brand new car, but no regrets, resale value looks pretty good but I'm hoping to keep it for a few years 🙂
Sounds like you did very well there!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom