Bit Of Fun On A Tuesday.

Oooo
The things I could have said!
Some quite naughty really! 🤣
Just the wrong side of Peter Kay!🤣
But with my recent interactions with 'Da Management' not withstanding, I will endeavour to keep my rehabilitation on track.

EDIT: New Competition!

If anyone is brave enough to say "Out Loud" what I was going to say, then a Chocolate Prize OF YOUR CHOICE ***

Will be dispatched to the winner!👍🤣

*** £10

Last edited:
Oooo
The things I could have said!
Some quite naughty really! 🤣
Just the wrong side of Peter Kay!🤣
But with my recent interactions with 'Da Management' not withstanding I will endeavour to keep my rehabilitation on track.

EDIT: New Competition!

If anyone is brave enough to say "Out Loud" what I was going to say, then a Chocolate Prize OF YOUR CHOICE (***)

Will be despatched to the winner!👍🤣

*** £10
I think I’ll keep quiet. My Mind is in shock just imagining what you would have said 😂

On a serious note folks. I mentioned about travelling to the Isle of Wight a few posts back

Now the resident friends/family discount are not always available but if they were it can give you up to 20% off the ferry fare, including car, driver & up to 4 passengers

Basically you would give my name ( I’m on their system ) & say we are friends & your coming to visit or let me know what ferry you are planning to book ( let me know before you actually book it ) then I’d just contact Wightlink or Red Funnel & say my friends are coming to visit & give them your car registration ( if your happy to give reg to me ) & could save you some £££

Keep in mind just incase because the Isle of Wight ferries are not cheap especially come summer.

I think he said ...

1711124447850.png

Righty Ho!

Look, let's get over the fact it's a Thursday and move on shall we.🤣

Does anyone KNOW what this is/does.

Definitively?

The main camera is pointing down to the road. (I am assuming it is one)

There is nothing there but road.

There appears to be nothing to look at except the middle of the road.

I've been driving past this for years wondering what it is Watching? Measuring? or Scanning.

I thought it might be analysing pollution, but it on is an incredibly quiet road.

20240404_125825.jpg

20240404_125802.jpg

Last edited:
That's the Chinese 'getting in on the act'. They're very good at it apparently .
Looking at my own photos I've just noticed the line of tarmac going across the road.

Although thinking on, it's probably just the power supply.
As you were.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom